Our main function room is large and spacious and can be hired for weddings, anniversaries and birthday parties to football clubs, Brownies and more.
The hall features a stage at one end, is licensed for up to 200 people and hire includes the use of the bar area, large kitchen and toilet facilities.
Please click on the images below for a larger view
- Room dimensions: 17.5 metres x 7.25 metres
- Maximum capacity - 200 people
- Will accommodate 150 seated or 186 in theatre seats
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, cooker, sink etc
- Toilet area
- Bar area
- French doors leading to lawned area
- Stage with back curtains
- Disabled access and toilet
- Car parking facilites: 50 cars, plus disabled spaces
How To Book
If you wish to find out about availability, make a booking or arrange a visit to view our hall and its facilities, please contact Katie Flannagan.
- Payments for the hire of the hall will be accepted by cash or cheque.
- A £200 returnable 'damage deposit' is required for each private hiring, to ensure the hall is left as found. See ‘General Conditions of Hire’ for details.
Tariff of Charges
Charges for hiring the Hall and its equipment are as follows:
Please note that we never ask for payment over the phone.
Hall and Kitchen
Whole Hall – Exclusive use
All day (8am to midnight)
Additional charge if bar is requested.
A Temporary Event Notice (TEN)
Blake's Room and Cree Room
|(where hirers choose to erect one)
|Summer bookings – Hall and Kitchen
|£50.00 per day
The above charges include a 15-minute set up period. Hirers requiring more time please inform the Bookings Secretary as regular cleaning and maintenance activity may be taking place.
For functions requiring preparation the evening before and/or clearing the day after, (if available) the hall may be booked, for either or both of these periods at the appropriate ½ day hourly rate.
Please address all enquiries to: email@example.com